Anti Bribery and Corruption Policy (ABC)
- FALCONIX.COM are committed to high standards of ethical behaviour and have zero tolerance towards bribery and corruption. FALCONIX.COM requires compliance with all anti-bribery and corruption laws in all markets and jurisdictions in which it operates. These laws include the UK Bribery Act, EU, and UAE.
- FALCONIX.COM ’s Anti-Bribery and Corruption (AB&C) compliance programme and policies are overseen by the FALCONIX.COM Board. The policy incorporates the results of regular risk assessments and emphasises that books and records must be fair, accurate, and kept in reasonable detail.
- FALCONIX.COM requires all employees, including the Board of Directors and Associated Persons, to comply with the principles in the policy in the performance of their services for or on behalf of FALCONIX.COM .
- FALCONIX.COM ’s Global AB&C Programme includes the following statement of overarching key principles:
- Must be conducted without intent to bribe or corrupt;
- Must be reasonable and transparent;
- Must not be considered lavish or disproportionate to the professional relationship;
- Must be appropriately documented with business rationale; and
- Must be authorised at an appropriate level of seniority.
Furthermore, it is unethical, illegal, and contrary toFALCONIX.COM principles and good corporate governance to bribe or corrupt others, including to:
- Offer, promise, give or authorise others to give or agree with anyone else to offer, promise, give or authorise others to give, anything of value, directly or indirectly, to any party, or to influence any Public Official; or
- Solicit or receive anything of value, directly or indirectly, from any party; or
- Offer or provide a facilitation payment (exceptions may be permitted in limited circumstances where an employee’s health, safety and/or liberty is at risk);
- In order to improperly obtain or retain business or otherwise gain an unfair advantage in business.
- Based on the principles above, the AB&C Programme imposes requirements under four risk pillars:
- Employee Risk: All FALCONIX.COM entities and individuals are required by policy to have appropriate controls in place to manage risks and maintain records when offering or accepting gifts, entertainment, sponsorships, travel & accommodation or other advantage or when engaging in charitable giving, political expenditure or recruitment.
- In connection with recruitment, it must be merit-based, fair, and in keeping with the stringent hiring standards applied by FALCONIX.COM . Hiring, in paid or unpaid, temporary or permanent roles, must not be used to improperly influence third parties or to improperly obtain or retain business or an advantage in business.
- Third Party Risk: All FALCONIX.COM entities and individuals are required by Policy to ensure that appropriate due diligence and controls are applied to any third party they engage, to ensure that they comply with the letter and spirit of applicable anti-bribery legislation and regulation. When a third party performs services for or on behalf of FALCONIX.COM , additional controls are applied to manage the enhanced risks from Associated Persons.
- Strategic Risk: All FALCONIX.COM entities and individuals are required by Policy to apply controls in order to protect against bribery and corruption risks, in areas such as strategic proprietary investments, acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures and the development of products & services.
- Customer Risk: All FALCONIX.COM entities and individuals are required by Policy to ensure that Bribery & Corruption risks identified from customer behaviour or the provision of products and services to Customers are effectively managed through the application of controls.
- As part of the prevention, identification and remediation of AB&C issues, mandatory training is conducted throughout FALCONIX.COM , in addition to targeted training tailored to the roles of the individuals.
- FALCONIX.COM carries out regular, risk assessments, monitoring and testing of its AB&C programme.
- FALCONIX.COM also maintains clear whistleblowing policies and processes, to ensure that individuals can confidentially report concerns, with no fear of retribution, confident that they will be investigated and remediated appropriately.
Copyright © 2021 Sense Wix Payment Services Provider. License number : 955436. Registered Address: UAE, Dubai, Al Mararr, AL Owais BLDG, 295-0